not all character development exists to make someone a better person
people turn into assholes, too. They become more manipulative, arrogant, clingy, irritated… complex.
and that’s okay, that’s important.
✧･ﾟ:*✧･ﾟ:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
lets start a new tagging game.
- name of your muse.
- one picture you like best of your muse’s fc.
- two headcanons you have for your muse that you never told anyone.
1. If he has to regenerate, he will remain in the same body but will no longer have the ability of healing like Gallifreyans have. He will heal slow like a human along with his strength weakening significantly,
2. He will open the bottles of Gallifreyan writings in the library and will re read them for hours.
- three things that your muse loves doing in their free time.
1. star gazing
2. playing piano and guitar
- four people that your muse loves.
- three fond childhood memories.
1. running across the estates and calling up to the sky and wanting the time to never end
2. first seeing something outside of Gallifreyan culture
3. …that’s it
- two things your muse regrets.
1. …Well, there’s a lot of things.
2. He will leave that there.
- one thing they’d go through heaven or hell to save.
- tag ten people to do the same thing.
Whoever sees the thing they should do it if they want :)
& ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ sᴀʏ ɪ ᴀᴍ.
"I wonder what I’d be without you." [x]
when extremely impressive blogs follow you
Hearing hum like that was quite lovely in its own way, as were the Doctor’s soft, little gasps. The Master laughed softly against the skin. “Oh I know, I know.” The other Time Lord could talk about being stubborn and persistent all he wanted, that little movement of his neck and jaw gave him away. His lips, teeth and tongue followed the ice cube’s path down to the Doctor’s collarbone. “But we’ll fix that soon enough.”
He sighed softly, humming again as he felt the teeth against the skin. He could feel his body arch up, pressing his chest against the other’s briefly and quickly before he went back to the bed that was beneath him. “I can’t wait for that.” He managed out with a soft groan.