Sarah Jane and The Doctor in The Seeds of Doom."Have we been here before, or -"
"Are we yet to come?"
- Name: Hailee
- Nickname:.Hail, Hails, Hailstorm, Smurf
- Birthday: August 23rd
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: Heterosexual
- Height: 5’2”
- Time zone: Eastern
- What time and date is it there: 10:37 on September 15th, 2014
- Average hours of sleep I get: 8 ish, sometimes more sometimes less
- OTPs: In Doctor Who? Master/Doctor, Jack/Doctor, Jack/Doctor/Master, Amy/Rory
- Last thing I Googled was: when is Castle coming back
- First word that comes to mind: hungry
- What I last said to a family member: Holy fucking shit, really?
- One place that makes me happy and why: The city (New York City) always makes me happy because it’s a place that I love to spend my time in and never get tired of it
- How many blankets I sleep under: One big blanket and a sheet.
- Favourite beverage(s): Coke, cherry coke, sweetened iced tea, apple juice, orange juice
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Three things I can’t live without: My family, my friends, and my music
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Never doubt yourself even in your worst moments. There is always a silver lining whether it comes immediately or it takes a long time. It will come.
- You have to listen to this song: Centuries by Fall Out Boy and Homecoming by Green Day
- My blog(s): Apart from Twelve, I run my personal, a Dr Horrible, a Dr Cox, Seto Kaiba, Moritz Stiefel, and Michael Jones
so i’ve noticed, with my time rping on tumblr, that there has been a lot of misconceptions and mishandling of people interacting with villains. (there is nothing wrong with people rping villains, it’s just the way that people interact with them).
here are the things that i see.
- people unrealistically unafraid of villains when they definitely should be.
- people thinking villains are “adorable” or “sweet” when they’re actually people who might rip your head off.
- people not understanding that they do have a life OUTSIDE of being who they are.
- people continuously making fun of their monikers or get up, without realizing that they are, indeed, dangerous.
"…two minutes fifty-eight seconds…"
reblog and see what your followers say